Death is for all : death and death related beliefs of rural Spanish-Americans / Juli Ellen Skansie
- Skansie, Juli Ellen
- New York : AMS Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vii, 176 pages ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Immigrant communities & ethnic minorities in the United States & Canada ; 5
- Hispanic Americans—New Mexico—Taos County—Attitudes
- Hispanic Americans—New Mexico—Taos County—Religion
- Hispanic Americans—New Mexico—Taos County—Social life and customs
- Death—Social aspects—New Mexico—Taos County
- Funeral rites and ceremonies—New Mexico—Taos County
- Taos County (N.M.)—Social life and customs
- Includes index.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 163-168.
View MARC record | catkey: 1150641