Children and emotion : new insights into developmental affective science / volume editor, Kristin Hansen Lagattuta
- Basel : Karger, 
- Physical Description:
- ix, 121 pages ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Lagattuta, Kristin Hansen
- Contributions to human development, 0301-4193 ; vol. 26
- Machine generated contents note: Emotion Processing in Infancy / S. Hoehl -- Developmental Affective Psychophysiology: Using Physiology to Inform Our Understanding of Emotional Development / G.H.-P. Han -- Emotional Development in Maltreated Children / D. Cicchetti -- Temperament and Attention as Core Mechanisms in the Early Emergence of Anxiety / S. Morales -- Emotional Competence and Social Relations / B.D. Harper -- Emotion Socialization in the Family with an Emphasis oh Culture / B.R. Fraumeni -- Gender and Voice in Emotional Reminiscing / R. Fivush -- How Does Talk about Thoughts, Desires, and Feelings Foster Children's Socio-Cognitive Development? Mediators, Moderators and Implications for Intervention / R. Ensor -- The Mysterious Emotional Life of Little Red Riding Hood / S. Ronfard.
- 9783318024883 (soft cover : alk. paper)
3318024880 (soft cover : alk. paper)
9783318024890 (electronic version)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 11527842