Literature review on recent international activity in cooperative vehicle-highway automation systems / [S.E. Shladover].
- Shladover, S.
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (25 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Partners for Advanced Transit and Highways (Calif.), Cambridge Systematics, United States. Federal Highway Administration. Office of Operations R&D., and Exploratory Advanced Research Program (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- TD 2.30:13-025
- Title from title screen (viewed on March 18, 2013).
Performed by University of California PATH Program, and Cambridge Systematics, Inc.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 17-25).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final report ; January 2011-December 2012.
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by Federal Highway Administration, Office of Corporate Research, Technology, and Innovation Management DTFH61-06-D-00004, task order CA-04-070
View MARC record | catkey: 11530006