Who is too big to fail? : does Title II of the Dodd-Frank Act enshrine taxpayer funded bailouts? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, May 15, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Uniform Title:
- Who is too big to fail? (2013)
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 77 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49/20:113-19
Serial no. 113-19 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services)
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 28, 2013).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office.
"Serial no. 113-19."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11530160