Blue future : protecting water for people and the planet forever / Maude Barlow
- Barlow, Maude
- New York : The New Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 326 pages ; 22 cm
- Principle one: Water is a human right -- Principle two: Water is a common heritage -- Principle three: Water has rights too -- Principle four: Water can teach us how to live together.
- Water activist and author Barlow, founder of the Blue Planet Project, lays out some terrifying unsafe-water statistics as she addresses the need for the international community to move toward a water-secure and water-just world.
- 9781595589477 (hardback) and 1595589473 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 289-313) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 11530568