Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics, Volume 1 [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the 31st IMAC, A Conference on Structural Dynamics, 2013 / edited by Gaetan Kerschen, Douglas Adams, Alex Carrella
- Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series, 2191-5644 ; 35
- From the Contents: International Space Station 2A Array Modal Analysis -- Experimental Non-linear Modal Testing of an Aircraft Engine Casing Assembly -- Nonlinear Dynamic Analysis of a Track Bridge Structure Designed for a Floating Bridge -- Experiment-Based Assessment of NLBeam for Modeling Geometrically Nonlinear Dynamic Deformations -- Identification of Restoring Force Surfaces in Nonlinear MDOF Systems from FRF Data Using Nonlinearity Matrix -- Smooth projective noise reduction for nonlinear time series -- Nonlinear Finite Element Model Updating of a Large-Scale Infilled Frame Structures Based on Instantaneous Modal Parameters -- Frequency-domain Subspace Identification of Nonlinear Mechanical Systems - Application to a Solar Array Structure.
- Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics, Volume 1: Proceedings of the 31st IMAC, A Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics, 2013, the first volume of seven from the Conference, brings together contributions to this important area of research and engineering. The collection presents early findings and case studies on fundamental and applied aspects of Structural Dynamics, including papers on: Nonlinear Oscillations Nonlinearities In Practice Nonlinear System Identification: Methods Nonlinear System Identification: Friction & Contact Nonlinear Modal Analysis Nonlinear Modeling & Simulation Nonlinear Vibration Absorbers Constructive Utilization of Nonlinearity
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11535483