Handbook of Dermatologic Surgery [electronic resource] / by Elizabeth Hale, Julie Karen, Perry Robins
- Hale, Elizabeth
- New York, NY : Springer New York : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XIII, 126 pages 38 illustrations, 11 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Karen, Julie, Robins, Perry, 1930-, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1. Surgical Anatomy -- 2. Excisional and Non-excisional Surgery -- 3. Advanced Repairs -- 4. Cosmetic Dermatology: neurotoxins, fillers and chemical peels -- 5. Lasers and other technology -- 6. Leg Veins -- Index. .
- The Handbook of Dermatologic Surgery incorporates the most cutting edge technology applicable to dermatologists and dermatologic surgeons today. Designed as a reference guide for dermatologic surgery and aesthetic procedures, it disseminates key scientific information in an easy-to-use pocket book. This handbook is designed to be readily transportable for dermatologists and dermatologic surgeons, as well as those in training, dermatology residents and fellows, and medical students rotating through dermatology.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11535929