Theory of Fuzzy Computation [electronic resource] / by Apostolos Syropoulos
- Syropoulos, Apostolos
- New York, NY : Springer New York : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 162 pages 12 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- IFSR International Series on Systems Science and Engineering, 1574-0463 ; 31
- Introduction -- A Précis of Classical Computability Theory -- Elements of Fuzzy Set Theory -- On Fuzzy Turing Machines -- Other Fuzzy Models of Computation -- Appendix A: Computing with Words -- Appendix B: The Rough Sets Approach -- References -- Subject Index -- Name Index.
- This book provides the first full length exploration of fuzzy computability. It describes the notion of fuzziness and features the basic ideas of computability theory. It then presents the various approaches to fuzzy computability. This text provides a glimpse into the different approaches in this area, which is important for researchers in order to have a clear view of the field. It contains a detailed literature review and includes all proofs to make the presentation accessible. Ideas for future research and explorations are also provided. Students and researchers in computer science and mathematics will benefit from this work.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11535935