Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Computer Recognition Systems CORES 2013 [electronic resource] / edited by Robert Burduk, Konrad Jackowski, Marek Kurzynski, Michał Wozniak, Andrzej Zolnierek
- Burduk, Robert
- Heidelberg : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 901 pages 326 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Jackowski, Konrad, Kurzyński, Marek, Woźniak, Michał, Zolnierek, Andrzej, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Features, learning, and classifiers -- Biometrics -- Data Stream Classification and Big Data Analytics -- Image processing and computer vision -- Medical applications -- Miscellaneous applications -- Pattern recognition and image processing in robotics -- Speech and word recognition.
- The computer recognition systems are nowadays one of the most promising directions in artificial intelligence. This book is the most comprehensive study of this field. It contains a collection of 86 carefully selected articles contributed by experts of pattern recognition. It reports on current research with respect to both methodology and applications. In particular, it includes the following sections: Biometrics Data Stream Classification and Big Data Analytics Features, learning, and classifiers Image processing and computer vision Medical applications Miscellaneous applications Pattern recognition and image processing in robotics Speech and word recognition This book is a great reference tool for scientists who deal with the problems of designing computer pattern recognition systems. Its target readers can be the as well researchers as students of computer science, artificial intelligence or robotics.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 11536534