Electronic Design Automation of Analog ICs combining Gradient Models with Multi-Objective Evolutionary Algorithms [electronic resource] / by Frederico A.E. Rocha, Ricardo M.F. Martins, Nuno C.C. Lourenço, Nuno C.G. Horta
- SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology, 2191-530X
- Introduction -- Related Work -- Gradient Model Generation -- Enhanced Circuit-Level Optimization Kernel -- Case Studies -- Conclusions and Outlook.
- This book applies to the scientific area of electronic design automation (EDA) and addresses the automatic sizing of analog integrated circuits (ICs). Particularly, this book presents an approach to enhance a state-of-the-art layout-aware circuit-level optimizer (GENOM-POF), by embedding statistical knowledge from an automatically generated gradient model into the multi-objective multi-constraint optimization kernel based on the NSGA-II algorithm. The results showed allow the designer to explore the different trade-offs of the solution space, both through the achieved device sizes, or the respective layout solutions.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11536834