Advances in Computer Entertainment [electronic resource] : 10th International Conference, ACE 2013, Boekelo, The Netherlands, November 12-15, 2013. Proceedings / edited by Dennis Reidsma, Haruhiro Katayose, Anton Nijholt
- Reidsma, Dennis, 1976-
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- XXVI, 668 pages 284 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Katayose, Haruhiro, Nijholt, Anton, 1946-, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8253
- New devices -- Evaluation and user studies -- Games as interface to serious applications -- Creating immersion -- Interfaces -- New experiences -- Procedural approaches and AI -- Theory.
- This book constitutes the refereed conference proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Advances in Computer Entertainment, ACE 2013, held in Boekelo, The Netherlands, in November 2013. The 19 full paper and 16 short papers presented together 42 extended abstracts were carefully reviewed and selected from a total of 133 submissions in all categories. The papers cover topics across a wide spectrum of disciplines including new devices; evaluation and user studies; games as interface to serious applications; creating immersion; interfaces; new experiences; procedural approaches and AI; and theory. Focusing on all areas related to interactive entertainment they aim at stimulating discussion in the development of new and compelling entertainment computing and interactive art concepts and applications.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11536960