Global Operations Strategy [electronic resource] : Fundamentals and Practice / by Yeming Gong
- Springer Texts in Business and Economics, 2192-4333
- Introduction in Global Operations Strategy: Basic Concepts of Global Operations Strategy -- Globalization of Operations -- Rationale Behind Operational Globalization -- Fundamentals of Global Operations Strategy: Competency-based Fundamentals -- Resource-based Fundamentals -- Process-based Fundamentals -- Practice of Global Operations Strategy: Cross-border Global Operational Practice -- Cross-function Global Operational Practice -- Cross-value Global Operational Practice.
- While many business schools are teaching “Global Operations Strategy” with self-made teaching materials, there are no such textbooks. Combining practical approaches with detailed theoretical underpinnings, this book provides theories, tools, frameworks, and techniques for global operations strategy, and brings real world perspectives to students and managers. Each chapter includes definition of key terms, introduction of fundamental theories, several short case examples, one long new case to explain the associated theories, and recommended further reading.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11537239