Brand Growth Barriers [electronic resource] : Identify, Understand, and Overcome Them / by Ralph Krüger, Andreas Stumpf
- Management for Professionals, 2192-8096
- The wonderful world of growing brands -- Requirements of growth-oriented brand management -- Identifying growth barriers -- Understanding growth barriers -- Overcoming growth barriers -- Planning, forecasting and monitoring growth -- Checklists and Questions.
- How can a brand - whether products or services, B2B or B2C, big or small - get back onto a growth track, even in economically difficult times? According to the two brand leadership experts Ralph Krüger and Andreas Stumpf, this can only be achieved by systematically overcoming growth barriers. In this book they present their Brand Growth Barrier Model, which makes it possible for businesses to identify, understand and overcome the barriers to and in their own brands. Case studies from well known brands of different categories, useful checklists for daily business and a clear, practical Question and Answer System on all relevant issues make this book an indispensable guide - not only for marketing experts but also for chief executives and responsible parties in sales and controlling.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11537279