Evolutionary Paths Towards the Mobility Patterns of the Future [electronic resource] / edited by Michael Hülsmann, Dirk Fornahl
- Lecture Notes in Mobility, 2196-5544
- Mobility needs and mobility concepts -- Challenges for Companies and Policy -- Renewable Energy and Mobility.
- This edited volume presents new insights and challenges in the field of electric mobility in relation to new mobility and infrastructure concepts as well as to renewable energies. The book covers the socio-economic view on the topic as well as technical aspects and thus offers valuable knowledge for future business models. It primarily addresses practitioners and researchers in the field but may also be of use to graduate students.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11537328