Networked Systems [electronic resource] : First International Conference, NETYS 2013, Marrakech, Morocco, May 2-4, 2013, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Vincent Gramoli, Rachid Guerraoui
- Gramoli, Vincent
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- X, 332 pages 112 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Guerraoui, Rachid and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Multi-core architectures -- Middleware -- Environments -- Storage clusters.- Sensor, wireless and mobile networks.
- This book constitutes the revised selected papers of the First International Conference on Networked Systems, NETYS 2013, held in Marrakech, Morocco, in May 2013. The 33 papers (17 regular and 16 short papers) presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 74 submissions. They address major topics from theory and practice of networked systems: multi-core architectures, middleware, environments, storage clusters, as well as peer-to-peer, sensor, wireless, and mobile networks.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 11537874