Decision Support Systems II - Recent Developments Applied to DSS Network Environments [electronic resource] : Euro Working Group Workshop, EWG-DSS 2012, Liverpool, UK, April 12-13, 2012, and Vilnius, Lithuania, July 8-11, 2012, Revised Selected and Extended Papers / edited by Jorge E. Hernández, Shaofeng Liu, Boris Delibašić, Pascale Zaraté, Fátima Dargam, Rita Ribeiro
- Hernández C., Jorge E.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- XVI, 127 pages 30 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Liu, Shaofeng (Computer scientist), Delibašić, Boris, Zaraté, P. (Pascale), Dargam, Fátima, Ribeiro, Rita, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, 1865-1348 ; 164
- The Development Roadmap of the EWG-DSS Collab-Net Project: A Social Network Perspective of DSS Research Collaboration in Europe -- Testing the Seddon Model of Information System Success in an E-Learning Context: Implications for Evaluating DSS -- The Benefits of SaaS-Based Enterprise Systems for SMEs - A Literature Review -- An Operational Planning Solution for SMEs in Collaborative and Non-Hierarchical Networks -- On the Application of AHP to the Diagnostic of Portuguese SME -- A DSS Solution for Integrated Automated Bidding, Subcontractor Selection and Project Scheduling -- An Integrative Knowledge Management Framework to Support ERP Implementation for Improved Management Decision Making in Industry -- A Web-Based Decision Support System Using Basis Update on Simplex Type Algorithms -- Decision Analysis in Magnox Limited: Developments in Techniques and Stakeholder Engagement Processes.
- This book contains extended and revised versions of a set of selected papers from two workshops organized by the Euro Working Group on Decision Support Systems (EWG-DSS), which were held in Liverpool, UK, and Vilnius, Lithuania, in April and July 2012. From a total of 33 submissions, 9 papers were accepted for publication in this edition after being reviewed by at least three internationally known experts from the EWG-DSS Program Committee and external invited reviewers. The selected papers are representative of the current research activities in the area of decision support systems, focusing on topics such as decision analysis for enterprise systems and non-hierarchical networks, integrated solutions for decision support and knowledge management in distributed environments, decision support system evaluation and analysis through social networks, and e-learning and its application to real environments.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11538073