Fuzzy XML Data Management [electronic resource] / by Li Yan, Zongmin Ma, Fu Zhang
- Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, 1434-9922 ; 311
- Databases and XML for Data Management -- Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Database Models -- Fuzzy XML Data Models -- Fuzzy XML Queries and Index -- Fuzzy XML Extraction from Fuzzy Database Models -- Reengineering Fuzzy XML into Fuzzy Database Models.
- This book presents an exhaustive and timely review of key research work on fuzzy XML data management, and provides readers with a comprehensive resource on the state-of-the art tools and theories in this fast growing area. Topics covered in the book include: representation of fuzzy XML, query of fuzzy XML, fuzzy database models, extraction of fuzzy XML from fuzzy database models, reengineering of fuzzy XML into fuzzy database models, and reasoning of fuzzy XML. The book is intended as a reference guide for researchers, practitioners and graduate students working and/or studying in the field of Web Intelligence, as well as for data and knowledge engineering professionals seeking new approaches to replace traditional methods, which may be unnecessarily complex or even unproductive.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11538190