Theory and Practice of Natural Computing [electronic resource] : Second International Conference, TPNC 2013, Cáceres, Spain, December 3-5, 2013, Proceedings / edited by Adrian-Horia Dediu, Carlos Martín-Vide, Bianca Truthe, Miguel A. Vega-Rodríguez
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8273
- Nature-inspired models of computation -- Synthesizing nature by means of computation -- Nature-inspired materials.- Information processing in nature.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Second International Conference, TPNC 2013, held in Cáceres, Spain, in December 2013. The 19 revised full papers presented together with one invited talk were carefully reviewed and selected from 47 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on nature-inspired models of computation; synthesizing nature by means of computation; nature-inspired materials; and information processing in nature.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11538200