Plasticity and Beyond [electronic resource] : Microstructures, Crystal-Plasticity and Phase Transitions / edited by Jörg Schröder, Klaus Hackl
- Schröder, Jörg
- Vienna : Springer Vienna : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- VII, 412 pages 150 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Hackl, K. (Klaus) and SpringerLink (Online service)
- CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences, 0254-1971 ; 550
- A discrete two-scale homogenization scheme of micro-macro-transition procedure: The FE2-method -- Variational modeling of microstructures in plasticity -- Micromorphic approach to crystal plasticity and phase transformation -- Formation of deformation substructures observed in ductile materials -- On scale-dependent crystal plasticity models -- Construction of statistically similar representative volume elements.
- The book presents the latest findings in experimental plasticity, crystal plasticity, phase transitions, advanced mathematical modeling of finite plasticity and multi-scale modeling. The associated algorithmic treatment is mainly based on finite element formulations for standard (local approach) as well as for non-standard (non-local approach) continua and for pure macroscopic as well as for directly coupled two-scale boundary value problems. Applications in the area of material design/processing are covered, ranging from grain boundary effects in polycrystals and phase transitions to deep-drawing of multiphase steels by directly taking into account random microstructures.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11538303