Molluscan Shellfish Safety [electronic resource] / edited by Gilbert Sauvé
- Sauvé, Gilbert
- Dordrecht : Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XXVI, 261 pages 58 illustrations, 22 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Part I Management and Regulation -- Part II Health Risk Assessment -- Part III Enteric Viruses -- Part IV Chemical Analytical Methods -- Part V Metabolism of Toxins in Molluscan Shellfish -- Part VI Chemical Contaminants.
- In a time of rapid climatic, industrial and technological changes in molluscan shellfish producing and exporting regions, it is of the utmost importance to keep a keen eye on developing trends. This collection of recent research in molluscan shellfish safety, risk assessment, risk management, regulation and analytical methods presented at the 8th ICMSS (International Conference on Molluscan Shellfish Safety) offers valuable insights in the latest scientific findings.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11538692