Advanced Technologies, Embedded and Multimedia for Human-centric Computing [electronic resource] : HumanCom and EMC 2013 / edited by Yueh-Min Huang, Han-Chieh Chao, Der-Jiunn Deng, James J. (Jong Hyuk) Park
- Huang, Yueh-Min Ray
- Dordrecht : Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XIX, 1,281 pages 515 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Chao, Han-Chieh, Deng, Der-Jiunn, Park, James J., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- HumanCom -- Special Session -- Exploration of Scientific Evidence on Affective Learning -- Multimedia Technology for Education -- Modern Learning Technologies and Applications with Smart Mobile Devices -- Embedded Computing -- Multimedia Computing -- Smart System -- Cross Strait Conference on Information Science and Technology -- Advances in Multimedia Algorithms, Architectures, and Applications -- Virtual Reality for Medical Applications -- Recent Advances on Video Analysis and its Applications -- All-IP Platforms, Services and Internet of Things in Future -- Networking and Applications.
- The theme of HumanCom and EMC are focused on the various aspects of human-centric computing for advances in computer science and its applications, embedded and multimedia computing and provides an opportunity for academic and industry professionals to discuss the latest issues and progress in the area of human-centric computing. And the theme of EMC (Advanced in Embedded and Multimedia Computing) is focused on the various aspects of embedded system, smart grid, cloud and multimedia computing, and it provides an opportunity for academic, industry professionals to discuss the latest issues and progress in the area of embedded and multimedia computing. Therefore this book will be include the various theories and practical applications in human-centric computing and embedded and multimedia computing.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 11538871