Alkali Activated Materials [electronic resource] : State-of-the-Art Report, RILEM TC 224-AAM / edited by John L. Provis, Jannie S. J. van Deventer
- RILEM State-of-the-Art Reports, 2213-204X ; 13
- Preface and listing of TC members -- 1. Introduction and Scope, by John L. Provis -- 2. Historical aspects and overview, by John L. Provis, Peter Duxson, Elena Kavalerova, Pavel V. Krivenko, Zhihua Pan, Francisca Puertas, and Jannie S.J. van Deventer -- 3. Binder chemistry - High-calcium alkali-activated materials, by Susan A. Bernal, John L. Provis, Ana Fernández-Jiménez, Pavel V. Krivenko, Elena Kavalerova, Marta Palacios, and Caijun Shi -- 4. Binder chemistry – Low-calcium alkali-activated materials, by John L. Provis, Ana Fernández-Jiménez, Elie Kamseu, Cristina Leonelli, and Angel Palomo -- 5. Binder chemistry – blended systems and intermediate Ca content, by John L. Provis, and Susan A. Bernal -- 6. Admixtures, by Francisca Puertas, Marta Palacios, and John L. Provis -- 7. AAM concretes – standards for mix design/formulation and early-age properties, by Lesley S -- C. Ko, Irene Beleña, Peter Duxson, Elena Kavalerova, Pavel V. Krivenko, Luis-Miguel Ordoñez, Arezki Tagnit-Hamou, and Frank Winnefeld -- 8. Durability and testing - chemical matrix degradation processes, by Kofi Abora, Irene Beleña, Susan A. Bernal, Andrew Dunster, Philip A. Nixon, John L. Provis, Arezki Tagnit-Hamou, and Frank Winnefeld -- 9. Durability and testing - degradation via mass transport, by Susan A. Bernal, Vlastimil Bílek, Maria Criado, Ana Fernández-Jiménez, Elena Kavalerova, Pavel V. Krivenko, Marta Palacios, Angel Palomo, John L. Provis, Francisca Puertas, Rackel San Nicolas, Caijun Shi, Frank Winnefeld -- 10. Durability and testing – physical processes, by John L. Provis, Vlastimil Bílek, Anja Buchwald, Katja Dombrowski-Daube, Benjamin Varela -- 11. Demonstration projects and applications in building and civil infrastructure, by John L. Provis, David G. Brice, Anja Buchwald, Peter Duxson, Elena Kavalerova, Pavel V. Krivenko, Caijun Shi, Jannie S.J. van Deventer, J.A.L.M. (Hans) Wiercx -- 12. Other potential applications for alkali-activated materials, by Susan A. Bernal, Pavel V. Krivenko, John L. Provis, Francisca Puertas, William D.A. Rickard, Caijun Shi, Arie van Riessen -- 13. Conclusions and the future of alkali activation technology, by David G. Brice, Lesley S -- C. Ko, John L. Provis, Jannie S.J. van Deventer.
- This is a State of the Art Report resulting from the work of RILEM Technical Committee 224-AAM in the period 2007-2013. The Report summarises research to date in the area of alkali-activated binders and concretes, with a particular focus on the following areas: binder design and characterisation, durability testing, commercialisation, standardisation, and providing a historical context for this rapidly-growing research field.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11538967