Legislative history of the Agriculture Department Appropriation Act of 1943 P.L. 674 H.R. 6709
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- P.L. 674 H.R. 6709
Public Law 77-674
Department of Agriculture Appropriation Act, 1943
Public Law 77-661
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Federal Works Agency], 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 volumes).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Works Agency
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- United States. Department of Agriculture Appropriation Act, 1943—Legislative history
- United States. Department of Agriculture, Appropriations for the month of July 1942—Legislative history
- United States. Department of Agriculture—Appropriations and expenditures—Legislative history
- "An Act making Appropriations for the Department of Agriculture for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1943, and for other purposes.": volume 3, document no. 1.
"An Act Making appropriations for the Department of Agriculture for the month of July 1942.": volume 3, document no. 2.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11539271