International Air Transportation Fair Competitive Practices Act of 1974 : P.L. 93-623, 88 Stat. 2102, January 3, 1975
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title : Legislative history of the International Air Transportation Fair Competitive Practices Act of 1974 P.L. 93-623, P.L. 93-623, 88 Stat. 2102, P.L. 93-479 , 88 Stat. 1450, and Public Law 93-623
- [Washington, D.C.] : Arnold & Porter,  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume, various pagings).
- Additional Creators:
- Arnold & Porter
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library and HeinOnline core collection
- "An Act: To amend the Federal Aviation Act of 1958 to deal with discriminatory and unfair competitive practices in international air transportation, and for other purposes.": document no. 1. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11539649