Complete Beatles : piano, vocals, guitar. Volume II / arranged by Todd Lowry
- Corporate Author:
- Additional Titles:
- Let it be, Love me do, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, Michelle, Norwegian wood (This bird has flown), Octopus's garden, Penny Lane, Revolution, Sgt. Pepper's lonely hearts club band, She loves you, Ticket to ride, Twist and shout, and Yesterday
- Winona, Minn. : Hal Leonard Pub. Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 448 pages of music ; 31 cm
- It won't be long -- It's all too much -- It's only love -- Julia -- Kansas City -- Lady Madonna -- Let it be -- Little child -- Long and winding road, the -- long long long -- Long tall Sally -- Love me do -- Love you to -- Lovely Rita -- Lucy in the sky with diamonds -- Maggie May -- Magical mystery tour -- Martha my dear -- Matchbox -- Maxwell's silver hammer -- Mean Mr. Mustard -- Michelle -- Misery -- Money (that's what I want) -- Mother nature's song -- Mr. Moonlight -- Night before, the -- No reply -- Norwegian wood (this bird has flown) -- Not a second time -- Nowhere man -- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da., Octopus's garden -- Oh! darling -- Old brown shoe -- One after 909 -- Only a Northern song -- P.S.I love you -- Paperback writer -- Penny Lane -- Piggies -- Please Mr. Postman -- Please please me -- Polythene Pam -- Rain -- Revolution -- Rocky racoon -- Run for your life -- Savoy truffle -- Sexy Sadie -- Sgt. Pepper's lonely hearts club band -- She came in through the bathroom window -- She loves you -- She said she said -- She's a woman -- She's leaving home -- Slow down -- Something -- Strawberry fields forever -- Sun king -- Taste of honey, a -- Taxman -- Tell me what you see -- Tell me why., Thank you girl -- There's a place -- Things we said today -- Think for yourself -- This boy (Ringo's theme) -- Ticket to ride -- Till there was you -- Tommorow never knows -- Twist and shout -- Two of us -- Wait -- We can work it out -- What goes on -- What you're doing -- When I get home -- When I'm sixty four -- While my guitar gently weeps -- Why don't we do it in the road -- Wild honey pie -- With a little help from my friends -- Within you without you -- Word, the -- Words of love -- Yellow submarine -- Yer blues -- Yes it is -- Yesterday -- You can't do that., and You know my name (look up my number) -- You like me too much -- You never give me your money -- You really got a hold on me -- You won't see me -- You're going to lose that girl -- You've got to hide your love away -- Your mother should know.
- "This publication contains songs made famous by The Beatles. The Beatles are not connected in any way with Northern Songs or its licensees.", Contains songs from I to Y., and Description based on surrogate.
View MARC record | catkey: 11540138