One-dish vegan : more than 150 soul-satisfying recipes for easy and delicious one-bowl and one-plate dinners / Robin Robertson
- Robertson, Robin (Robin G.)
- Boston, Massachusetts : The Harvard Common Press, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 200 pages ; 24 cm
- In the kitchen -- Soups that make a meal -- Main-dish salads -- Stovetop simmers and stews -- Chili today -- Sautes and stir-fries -- Pasta plus -- Oven to table -- Measurement equivalents.
- One-Dish Vegan contains more than 150 recipes. They range from the most popular categories of one-dish dining like stews, chilis, and casseroles (and other baked dishes) to a host of stovetop sautés and stir-fries as well as substantial salads and dishes that feature pasta as well as other noodles, such as Asian noodles. The recipes are at once homey and adventuresome, comforting and surprising. Above all, they demonstrate that it really is possible to get a complete vegan meal into one dish, full of good-for-you nutrients and bright, satisfying flavors.
- 9781558328129 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1558328122 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 11540342