Advances in Visual Computing [electronic resource] : 9th International Symposium, ISVC 2013, Rethymnon, Crete, Greece, July 29-31, 2013. Proceedings, Part II / edited by George Bebis, Richard Boyle, Bahram Parvin, Darko Koracin, Baoxin Li, Fatih Porikli, Victor Zordan, James Klosowski, Sabine Coquillart, Xun Luo, Min Chen, David Gotz
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- 1st ed. 2013.
- Physical Description:
- XXXVI, 760 p. 405 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bebis, George
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics ; 8034
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Visualization -- Visual computing with multimodal data streams -- Visual computing in digital cultural heritage -- Intelligent environments: algorithms and applications -- Applications -- Virtual reality.
- The two volume set LNCS 8033 and 8034 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Visual Computing, ISVC 2013, held in Rethymnon, Crete, Greece, in July 2013. The 63 revised full papers and 35 poster papers presented together with 32 special track papers were carefully reviewed and selected from more than 220 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections: Part I (LNCS 8033) comprises computational bioimaging; computer graphics; motion, tracking, and recognition; segmentation; visualization; 3D mapping, modeling and surface reconstruction; feature extraction, matching, and recognition; sparse methods for computer vision, graphics, and medical imaging; and face processing and recognition. Part II (LNCS 8034) comprises topics such as visualization; visual computing with multimodal data streams; visual computing in digital cultural heritage; intelligent environments: algorithms and applications; applications; and virtual reality.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 11540547