Formal Methods and Software Engineering [electronic resource] : 15th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods, ICFEM 2013, Queenstown, New Zealand, October 29 - November 1, 2013, Proceedings / edited by Lindsay Groves, Jing Sun
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8144
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Keynote -- Lattices of Information for Security: Deterministic, Demonic, Probabilistic -- Specification -- Algebraic Laws for Process Subtyping -- Boundness Issues in CCSL Specifications -- Mining Dataflow Sensitive Specifications -- Proof -- A Proof Slicing Framework for Program Verification -- Formally Verified System Initialisation -- Verifying an Aircraft Proximity Characterization Method in Coq -- Testing -- Assisting Specification Refinement by Random Testing -- Generation of Checking Sequences Using Identification Sets -- The Circus Testing Theory Revisited in Isabelle/HOL -- Timed Systems -- A CSP Timed Input-Output Relation and a Strategy for Mechanised Conformance Verification -- Deadline Analysis of AUTOSAR OS Periodic Tasks in the Presence of Interrupts -- Improving Model Checking Stateful Timed CSP with non-Zenoness through Clock-Symmetry Reduction -- Concurrency -- A Modular Approach for Reusing Formalisms in Verification Tools of Concurrent Systems -- A UTP Semantics for Communicating Processes with Shared Variables -- Verification of Static and Dynamic Barrier Synchronization Using- Bounded Permissions -- SysML/MDD -- Formal Models of SysML Blocks -- Towards a Process Algebra Framework for Supporting Behavioural Consistency and Requirements Traceability in SysML -- Translation from Workflow Nets to MSVL -- Verification -- Asymptotic Bounds for Quantitative Verification of Perturbed Probabilistic Systems -- Verification of Functional and Non-functional Requirements of Web Service Composition -- vTRUST: A Formal Modeling and Verification Framework for Virtualization Systems -- Application -- Formal Kinematic Analysis of the Two-Link Planar Manipulator -- Formal Modelling of Resilient Data Storage in Cloud -- Linking Operational Semantics and Algebraic Semantics for Wireless Networks -- Static Analysis -- Automated Specification Discovery via User-Defined Predicates -- Path-Sensitive Data Flow Analysis Simplified -- Reconstructing Paths for Reachable Code -- The Domain of Parametric Hypercubes for Static Analysis of Computer Games Software.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods, ICFEM 2013, held in Queenstown, New Zealand, in October/November 2013. The 28 revised full papers together with 2 keynote speeches presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 88 submissions. The topics covered are abstraction and refinement, formal specification and modeling, program analysis, software verification, formal methods for software safety, security, reliability and dependability, tool development, integration and experiments involving verified systems, formal methods used in certifying products under international standards, and formal model-based development and code generation.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 11541430