Lidia's commonsense Italian cooking : 150 delicious and simple recipes everyone can master / Lidia Matticchio Bastianich and Tanya Bastianich Manuali ; photographs by Marcus Nilsson
- Bastianich, Lidia
- Additional Titles:
- Lidia's common sense Italian cooking, Commonsense Italian cooking, and Common sense Italian cooking
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2013.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 277 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Manuali, Tanya Bastianich and Nilsson, Marcus
- Appetizers -- Salads -- Soups -- Sauces -- Vegetables and sides -- Pastas, polenta, and risottos -- Fish -- Meat -- Desserts.
- For Bastianich, common sense is an essential tool when one steps into the kitchen. Her recipes are meant to be a guide, and will be better if you adapt them to your own taste. These recipes are the ones she truly enjoys cooking and serving, using local fresh products to cook with the seasons-- and making time to sit down and really enjoy the food and the company!
- 9780385349444 (alkaline paper)
0385349440 (alkaline paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the ; 2013
Purchased with funds from the Karl R. and Diane Wendle Fink Libraries Collections Endowment; 2013
- Endowment Note:
- Jessica S. Conkling Memorial Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 11545763