SC-FDMA for mobile communications / Fathi E. Abd el-Samie, Faisal S. Al-Kamali, Azzam Y. Al-nahari, Moawad I. Dessouky
- Abd el-Samie, Fathi E.
- Additional Titles:
- Single-Carrier Frequency Division Multiple Access for mobile communications
- Boca Raton : Taylor & Francis, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (352 pages) : illustrations
- Ch. 1. Introduction -- ch. 2. DFT-SC-FDMA system -- ch. 3. DCT-SC-FDMA system -- ch. 4. Transceiver schemes for SC-FDMA systems -- ch. 5. Carrier frequency offsets in SC-FDMA systems -- ch. 6. Equalization and CFOs compensation for mimo SC-FDMA systems -- ch. 7. Fundamentals of cooperative communications -- ch. 8. Cooperative space-time/frequency coding schemes for SC-FDMA systems -- ch. 9. Relaying techniques for improving the physical layer security.
- "This book examines Single-Carrier Frequency Division Multiple Access (SC-FDMA). Exploring the emerging trend of cooperative communication and how it can improve the physical layer security, it considers the design of distributed coding schemes and protocols for wireless relay networks where users cooperate to send their data to the destination. It proposes a cooperative diversity protocol implementing space-time coding for an arbitrary number of relay nodes with Amplify-and-Forward (AF) protocol. It considers the design of a distributed Space-Frequency Code (SFC) for multipath fading relay channels that can exploit both cooperative and multipath diversities. It also investigates the design of cooperative diversity schemes for the SC-FDMA system in the uplink direction"--
- 1299853242 (ebk), 9781299853249 (ebk), 9781466510722 (e-book : PDF), and 1466510722 (e-book : PDF)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11546137