China and the world [electronic resource] : balance, imbalance and rebalance / edited by Shao Binhong
- Leiden ; Boston : Brill, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 337 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Shao, Binhong
- Restrictions on Access:
- Available to subscribing member institutions only.
- Thoughts on the grand change of world politics and China's international strategy / Wang Jisi -- China and the world : balance, imbalance, and rebalance / Guo Shuqing -- The rich, the poor, and China : China's responsibilities in an era of three worlds / Li Daokui -- Understanding the changing relations between China and its neighbors / Zhanng Yunling -- The China model and world order / Su Changhe -- TPP : a major challenge to China in the process of its rise / Li Xiangyang -- The rise of China and the adjustment of the international order : a case study of China's participation in the multilateral trading system / Song Hong -- Global economic recovery : an uphill battle? / Huang Haizhou, Li Zhiyong, and Wang Hui -- Structural changes of global economy and new challenges of emerging economy / Zhu Min -- Chinese national security : its missions, sequences, and major characteristics / Wang Yizhou -- Japan's search for a national identity and its historical reflections / Li Wei -- Overcome the fear of RMB appreciation / Yu Yongding -- RMB's internationalization under the system of limited exchange rate and capital account control / Zhang Bing and Xu Qiyuan -- How can RMB become an international currency? : enhancing the status and the role of SDRs in the international monetary system : prospects for the Renminbi joining the SDR basket / Qiao Yide, Xu Mingqi, Li Rui, Ge Jiafei, and Shi Qing -- China and the United States in the next decade / Zhang Weiying, He Huaihong, Huang Haizhou, Yuan Yaxiang and Wang Jisi.
- This volume represents significant, and contrasting opinions that Chinese foreign policy, national security, and foreign economic relations experts have forwarded in recent years, and provides a real time snapshot of what Chinese elites is saying about China's emerging global role.
9789004255845 (electronic book)
9789004255845 (electronic bk.)
9004255842 (electronic bk.)
1299691056 (electronic bk.)
9781299691056 (electronic bk.)
9789004255838 (hardback : alk. paper)
9004255834 (hardback : alk. paper)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 11546195