Getting started with evaluation / Peter Hernon, Robert E. Dugan, and Joseph R. Matthews
- Hernon, Peter
- Chicago : ALA Editions, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- x, 242 pages : illustrations, forms ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Dugan, Robert E., 1952- and Matthews, Joseph R.
- Evaluation -- Evidence-based planning and decision making -- Library metrics -- Internal evaluation for planning and decision making -- External evaluation to inform stakeholders and to guide continuous improvement -- Measuring satisfaction -- Measuring service quality -- Measuring return on investment (ROI) -- Measuring the value of the library and its services -- Using and communicating the results -- Positive organizational change.
- This workbook for managers at academic and public libraries presents an overview of evaluation and the types of metrics, linking them to strategic planning and infrastructure. It also features a detailed list of sources for metrics and concrete examples of evaluation in practice.
- 9780838911952 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0838911951 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- "Selected readings": pages 229-232.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 11550753