Thoracic imaging [electronic resource] : pulmonary and cardiovascular radiology / W. Richard Webb and Charles B. Higgins
- Webb, W. Richard (Wayne Richard), 1945-
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Health, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Higgins, Charles B. and Ovid Technologies, Inc
- "Thoracic Imaging, Second Edition, written by two of the world's most respected specialists in thoracic imaging, is the most comprehensive text-reference to address imaging of the heart and lungs. Inside you'll discover the expert guidance required for the accurate radiologic assessment and diagnosis of both congenital and acquired cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases. New topics in this edition include coronary artery CT, myocardial disease, pericardial disease, and CT of ischemic heart disease. This edition has a new full-color design and many full-color images, including PET-CT. A companion website will offer fully searchable text and images"--Provided by publisher.
- 9781605479767 (hardback : alk. paper) and 1605479764 (hardback : alk. paper)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. New York, N.Y. : Ovid Technologies, Inc. 2010. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11551849