Carrie / Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures and Screen Gems ; produced by Kevin Misher ; screenplay by Lawrence D. Cohen and Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa ; directed by Kimberly Peirce
- [United States] : Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., [2013?]
Beverly Hills, California : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
- Copyright Date:
- [English/French/Spanish dialogue version].
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (99 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Peirce, Kimberly, Cohen, Lawrence D., Aguirre-Sacasa, Roberto, Moretz, Chloë, 1997-, Greer, Judy, 1975-, Doubleday, Portia, Beltrami, Marco, Yedlin, Steve, King, Stephen, 1947-, Screen Gems, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (1992- ), and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc
- Language Note:
- English, Spanish or French dialogue; Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- After merciless taunting from classmates and abuse at the hand of her mother, Carrie's anger - and her telekinetic powers - are unleashed. And when a prom prank goes horribly wrong, events spiral out of control until the terrifying conclusion of this powerful, pulse-quickening horror story.
- Sound Characteristics:
- digital optical surround Dolby digital 5.1
digital optical Dolby digital 2.0
- Video File Characteristics:
- DVD NTSC
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file DVD video region 1
- Audience Notes:
- Rating: R; for bloody violence, disturbing images, language and some sexual content CHV rating: 14A.
- Title from container.
Based on the novel by Stephen King.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2013.
Special features: Creating Carrie; Telekinetic coffee shop surprise; trailer.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music by Marco Beltrami; Direvtor of photography: Steve Yedlin.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Chloë Grace Moretz, Judy Greer, Portia Doubleday, Julianne Moore.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen (2.35:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 (English), Dolby Digital 2.0 (Spanish, French), English descriptive audio 5.1.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 11552044