Twenty five years later [electronic resource] : how big is the circle of inclusion? / Pedagogy Productions ; Microtraining Associates
- Additional Titles:
- How big is the circle of inclusion?
- [Place of publication not identified] : Alexander Street Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (41 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Bingham, Rosie, Alexander Street Press, Microtraining Associates, Pedagogy Productions, and Teachers College (New York, N.Y.). Winter Roundtable on Cultural Psychology and Education (25th : 2008)
- Counseling and therapy in video, volume 1 and Microtraining and multicultural development
- Dr. Bingham passionately engages her audience with reflections of her life, growing up on a plantation as a young child to moving through her various stages of cultural and racial identity. She discusses the changes and trends in the field of multicultural counseling and research and provides the latest demographic data on ethnic minorities.
- Accompanied by transcript of program, clips and abstract., Previously published as DVD., Title from title frames., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Counseling and therapy in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11552415