Asperger syndrome [electronic resource] : living outside the bell curve
- Millis, Ma : Aquarius Health Care Media, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (18 min.)
- Counseling and therapy in video, volume 2
- Language Note:
- This video looks at Asperger students in general and focuses in on 12-year-old Andrew. Dr. Tina Iyama, of the University of Wisconsin Children's Hospital explains the causes, symptoms, and strategies for coping with Asperger Syndrome. Andrew shows that with appropriate support it is possible to flourish outside the accepted social and educational bell curve.
- Audience Notes:
- For professional psychology therapists and psychology students.
- Originally released as DVD., Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 29, 2011)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2011. (Counseling and therapy in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11552448