Solution focused therapy [electronic resource].
- [Place of publication not identified] : Allyn and Bacon, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (117 min.).
- Part 1: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Part 2: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Language Note:
- As the name implies, Solution-Focused Therapy emphasizes clients' existing strengths and skills instead of problems and psychopathology. In this video, Berg demonstrates her uniquely optimistic and supportive therapy style, and her faith that however difficult or desperate the client's situation appears to be, by tapping into the clients' internal resources she can help them make positive changes in their lives . See how effectively she connects with the client, who is having problems with her eating behaviors. Berg uses her language, tracking how the client frames her problems, and mirroring her skills and assets.
- Audience Notes:
- For professional psychology therapists and psychology students.
- Originally released as DVD.
Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 29, 2011).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2011. (Counseling and therapy in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11552535