Neurotherapy [electronic resource] : a new treatment for psychological and behavioral problems / by Dr. Theodore Chapin and Dr. Lori Russell-Chapin
- Chapin, Theodore
- Alexandria, Va : Alexander Street Press, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (44 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Russell-Chapin, Lori A.
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Neurofeedback is a therapeutic intervention that uses EEG biofeedback and computer technology. This noninvasive intervention re-regulates neuronal activity through operant conditioning. There are three main NF goals: normalize brain functioning, restore brain efficiency and optimize daily brain performance.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jul. 13, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as a compact disc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Counseling and therapy in video, 2d. Edition). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11552680