Brain-based therapy [electronic resource] / with John B. Arden, Ph.D.
- Hanover, Ma : Microtraining Associates, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (63 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Arden, John Boghosian
- Counseling and therapy in video, volume 3
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Recent advances in the neurosciences have increased our knowledge of how and why people change. Brain-based therapy synthesizes neuroscience, evidence-based treatment, and attachment theory into a hybrid therapeutic model. Using this model, Arden demonstrates treatment strategies for an African American woman who presents with anxiety. Viewers will develop a new way of conceptualizing the therapeutic process and move beyond the traditional theoretical school approach.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 22, 2013).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Counseling and therapy in video, volume 3). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11552716