A case of social anxiety [electronic resource] / presented by Joseph Wolpe
- Phoenix, Az : Milton H. Erickson Foundation, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (56 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Wolpe, Joseph
- Counseling and therapy in video, volume 3
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Wolpe begins with his interview of a volunteer from the audience. The volunteer, Santiago, has a long history of experiencing strong feelings of anxiety and discomfort during social situations and describes himself as an overachiever. Questioning reveals that these problems are most intense when he is in situations in which he experiences a loss of control. Wolpe uses imagery and desensitization to diminish feelings of anxiety. The demonstration concludes with Wolpe’s explanation to Santiago of what he has attempted to achieve.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 22, 2013). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Counseling and therapy in video, volume 3). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11552719