A conversation hour with Viktor Frankl [electronic resource] / interview with Viktor Frankl, M.D.
- Phoenix, Az : Milton H. Erickson Foundation, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (80 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Frankl, Viktor E. (Viktor Emil), 1905-1997
- Counseling and therapy in video, volume 3
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Frankl, the originator of Logotherapy, shares his experiences living in a concentration camp during World War II. He teaches the importance of creating meaning in one’s life and the application of ethics in daily choices. Frankl emphasizes the importance of reconciliation in contrast to collective guilt. He emphasizes the importance of finding meaningful responses to all forms of tragedy.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 22, 2013). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Counseling and therapy in video, volume 3). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11552727