Family therapy [electronic resource] : universal and unique approaches to solving problems / by Samuel Gladding, Ph.D.
- Hanover, Ma : Microtraining Associates, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (46 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Gladding, Samuel T.
- Counseling and therapy in video, volume 3
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Through a series of entertaining, brief, and instructional role plays, Dr. Gladding reviews several universals of family treatment approaches, such as types of communication patterns, rules, and feedback. He describes additional concepts including homeostasis, secondary change, and developmental aspects of a problem, then demonstrates effective use of these techniques to treat a multi-generational family. Stimulating and enlightening, this video perfect for most classes in family therapy and is a creative resource for hooking beginning graduate and advanced undergraduate students into seeing multiple aspects of how to clinically work with families to achieve therapeutic results.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 25, 2013).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Counseling and therapy in video, volume 3). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11552740