Getting unstuck [electronic resource] / with Michele Weiner-Davis
- Phoenix, Az : Zeig Tucker & Theisen, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (117 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Weiner-Davis, Michele
- Counseling and therapy in video, volume 3
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- "Michele Weiner-Davis is our premier marriage saver. On this wise, lively and fun tape, she shows how it is done. Her techniques are surprising and eye opening, but basically quite simple -- they center on her extraordinary common sense and her boundless optimism about life, marriage, and the human capacity for change. This is Michele at her very best -- her optimism is infectious." - Frank Pittman, M.D. Author of PRIVATE LIES and GROW UP! The author of numerous books, including Divorce Busting and Getting Through to the Man You Love, Michele Weiner-Davis teaches couples concrete skills for getting out of relationship ruts and managing conflict before it escalates. Her practical approach helps the broad range of couples to identify -- and to effectively use -- hidden relationship strengths, allowing them to become their own marital experts.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 25, 2013).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Counseling and therapy in video, volume 3). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11552748