Advances in high-performance motion control of mechatronic systems / edited by Takashi Yamaguchi, Mitsuo Hirata, Chee Khiang Pang
- Boca Raton, Florida : CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 
- Physical Description:
- xxxi, 305 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Yamaguchi, Takashi (Engineer), Hirata, Mitsuo, and Pang, Chee Khiang
- Introduction to high-performance motion control of mechatronic systems / T. Yamaguchi -- Fast motion control using TDOF control structure and optimal feedforward input / M. Hirata -- Transient control using initial value compensation / A. Okuyama [et al.] -- Precise positioning control in sampled-data systems / T. Atsumi -- Duel-stage systems and control / C.K. Pang, F. Hong, M. Nagashima -- Concluding remarks from editors / T. Yamaguchi, M. Hirata, C.K. Pang.
- "This reference is a comprehensive survey of advanced motion control techniques for mechatronic systems, written by authorities in the field. This book systematically describes the developed control technologies for the respective modes in detail, and presents the effectiveness of the proposed methodologies which are applied to or verified on various high-performance mechatronic systems. This book can be readily appreciated and used by engineers from industries as well as researchers from research institutes and academia, and will be valuable to researchers and students in translating advanced control theories to other realistic engineering applications"--
- 9781466555709 (hbk. : alk. paper)
146655570X (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 11554284