Credit reports : what accuracy and errors mean for consumers : hearing before the Subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, May 7, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 117 pages) : illustration
- S. hrg. ; 113-060
- Title from title screen (viewed on December 11, 2013).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Printing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11554866