Performance management and Congressional oversight : 380 recommendations to reduce overlap and duplication to make Washington more efficient : hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, May 22, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 90 pages) : illustrations
- S. hrg. ; 113-68
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:S.HRG.113-68
- Administrative agencies—United States—Reorganization
- Administrative agencies—United States—Management
- Executive departments—United States—Reorganization
- Executive departments—United States—Management
- Public administration—United States—Management
- Government productivity—United States
- Waste in government spending—United States—Prevention
- Title from title screen (viewed on November 25, 2013).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Printing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11554934