Physician organization efforts to promote high quality care and implications for Medicare physician payment reform : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, July 24, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Health
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 126 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.W 36:112-HL 13
Serial no. 112-HL13 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means)
- Title from title screen (viewed on December 30, 2013).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Printing Office.
"Serial no. 112-HL13."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11554991