Hearing on President Obama's trade policy agenda with U.S. trade representative Michael Froman : hearing before the Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, July 18, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Additional Titles:
- President Obama's trade policy agenda with U.S. trade representative Michael Froman
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 125 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.W 36:113-FC 11
Serial no. 113-FC11 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means)
- Foreign trade promotion—United States
- Free trade—United States
- Free trade—Pacific Area
- Service industries—Government policy—United States
- Service industries—International cooperation
- Investments, Foreign—Law and legislation—United States
- United States—Commerce—European Union countries
- European Union countries—Commerce—United States
- United States—Commercial treaties
- Title from title screen (viewed on December 24, 2013).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Printing Office.
"Serial no. 113-FC11."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11554994