Handbook of industrial and systems engineering / edited by Adedeji B. Badiru
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press/Taylor and Francis, 
- Copyright Date:
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1,408 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Badiru, Adedeji Bodunde, 1952-
- Industrial innovation series
- Part I. General introduction -- part II. Fundamentals of industrial engineering -- part III. Fundamentals of systems engineering -- part IV. Manufacturing, production systems, and ergonomics -- part V. Human factors and ergonomics -- part VI. Economic and financial analysis -- part VII. Management, information engineering, and decision making -- part VIII. Safety, reliability, and quality -- part IX. Operations research, queuing, logistics, and scheduling.
- "A new edition of the bestselling industrial and systems engineering text, this book provides students, researchers, and practitioners with easy access to a wide range of industrial engineering tools and techniques in a concise format. It expands the breadth and depth of coverage, emphasizing new systems engineering tools, techniques, and models. New coverage includes control charts, engineering economy, health operational efficiency, healthcare systems, human systems integration, lean systems, logistics transportation, manufacturing systems, material handling systems, process view of work, queuing systems, reliability systems and tools, and six sigma techniques"--
- 9781466515055 (electronic bk.)
1466515058 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 2013
View MARC record | catkey: 11555881