The Cambridge Companion to Harold Pinter [electronic resource] / Edited by Peter Raby
- Raby, Peter
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (296 pages) : digital, PDF file(s).
- Cambridge companions to literature
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Pinter; politics and postmodernism (1) / Austin Quigley -- 2.Pinter and the 1950s / John Stokes -- 3.The sacred joke: comedy and politics in Pinter's early plays / Francesca Coppa -- 4.Tales of the city: some places and voices in Pinter's plays / Peter Raby -- 5.Pinter and twentieth-century drama / Ronald Knowles -- 6.Harold Pinter, screenwriter: an overview / Steven H. Gale -- 7.Body language in Pinter's plays / Richard Allen Cave -- 8.Harold Pinter as director / Michael Pennington -- 9.Directing the plays of Harold Pinter / Peter Hall -- 10.Pinter in Russia / Charles Evans -- 11.Pinter and Ireland / Anthony Roche -- 12.Pinter's sexual politics / Drew Milne -- 13.Pinter and the critics / Yael Zarhy-Levo -- 14.Pinter as celebrity / Harry Derbyshire -- 15.Pinter, politics and postmodernism (2) / Mireia Aragay -- 16.Afterword: Harold Pinter and cricket / John Fowles.
- 9780511999550 (ebook)
- Title from publishers bibliographic system (viewed on 21 Jan 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued in print format.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11556292